IRAN PAKISTAN (IP) GAS PIPELINE PROJECT
Iran Pakistan (IP) Gas Pipeline Project
The Project aims to bring natural gas from the South Paras Gas field in Iran.
Pipeline Capacity: 750 MMcfd ~ 1 Bcfd
Pipeline Dia: 42-Inch
Proposed Route: Iran Border – Shaheed Benazirabad
Pipeline Length: 781 KM
- Gas Sales and purchase Agreement was signed between Iran and Pakistan on June 2009.
- Operations Agreement signed between Iran and Pakistan on March 2010.
- Bankable Feasibility Study Completed.
- Route Reconnaissance and Detailed Route Survey (DRS) has been carried out.
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED) Completed.
- Pipeline route approved by the authorities.
- Transmission License issued by Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) for implementation of Project
- Environmental NOCs were granted by Sindh & Baluchistan Environmental Protection Authorities.